1. Don’t you attend ____________(name of church)______________?
2. Do you want to share my umbrella?
3. I’ll change that tire for you.
4. I’m a good cook, I like to clean the house, and I can’t tand the thought of spending a Sunday in front of the TV, watching sports. If you would like to come over some weekend, I’d love to cook for you. (Man to woman)
5. You are the answer to my prayers.
6. God must have been in a great mood the day he made you! Sweetness is my weakness.
8. (In church) May I offer you a light for your candle?
9. I don’t have a pick-up line; I’m just me. I don’t come here all the time, but I thought you looked like a decent, pretty woman who might want to meet someone nice.
10. You look like my favorite cousin!
11. Don’t leave yet! We haven’t had a chance to talk!
12. Would you go to church with me on Sunday?
13. I don’t run around, get drunk, or use drugs. Also, I have a good job and a nice home. People say I’m boring; maybe that’s why I’m alone.
14. You remind me of someone I knew in high school.
15. Did I tell you that my great-uncle was a personal friend of Billy Graham?
16. What do you think the apostle Paul meant when he said, 'Greet everyone with a holy kiss'?
17. You have the body of Amy Grant and the soul of Mother Teresa.
18. Before tonight, I never believed in predestination.
That’s a nice Bible.
19. Hi! I’m __(name)__
20. I know a church where we could go and talk.
21. How about a hug, sister?
22. Do you need help carrying your Bible? It looks heavy.
23. What are your plans for tonight? Feel like a Bible study?
24. You want to come over and watch "The Ten Commandments" tonight?
25. Is it a sin that you stole my heart?
26. Would you happen to know a Christian woman that I could love with all my heart and wait on hand and foot?
27. Have you ever tried praying at a drive-in movie before? You know, they say that you've never really dated until you date a Christian.
28. Excuse me, but I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.
29. My friend told me to come and meet you; he said that you are a really nice person. I think you know him. Jesus, yeah, that's his name.